Mechanism of Technology Pty Ltd
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
- – To provide you with the Services.
Information you provide is used to provide you with the services and addons you requested.
- – To improve customer experience
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently beside improving the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie, to develop a record of the user’s online activity. Cookies on this site may be delivered in a first-party (set by the IAPP website) or third-party (set by another website) context and may also be set in association with emails you receive from us.
Cookies help us enhance your experience when using the website. They also help us understand how people use our site, such as which pages are most popular, so that we can better serve our site users and members.
Third Party Websites’ Cookies
Third party cookies are cookies set by someone other than the website owner for purposes such as collecting information on user behavior, demographics, or personalized marketing. When using our website, you may encounter embedded content, such as YouTube videos, facebook plugins, or you may be directed to other websites for such activities as surveys, to make payment, or for job applications. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our website.
How do I control cookies
- Mechanism of Technology provide 14-Days Trial period to test all aspects of mechanism of Technology applications before upgrading your institute.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org . You may request a return or exchange within 7 days of the receipt of the product.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by common and other freight carriers. For each individual order.
This document was last updated on Oct 22, 2017